The Research Institute in Trustworthy Inter-connected Cyber-physical Systems (RITICS) is now welcoming proposals from researchers wishing to pursue a part-time fellowship in the following research areas:
- Fragility & Resilience
- Digital Twins and Modelling
- Economics of CNI Security
Why apply for a fellowship with RITICS?
- advance your research to new heights
- foster and develop new research focussed communities
- engage with and share your research with the extensive RITICS network
Further information: RITICS Fellowship Call 2023.
RITICS will be hosting an online workshop on 8 March 2023 allowing participants to delve deeper into the challenges faced within the above topic areas as well as offer potential applicants an opportunity to pose any questions they may have regards the fellowship and/or application process. To register for the workshop, please following this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ritics-fellowship-workshop-tickets-551435728107